Share This Post
Mullaney & Mullaney aggressively defends people facing DUI (Driving Under the Influence) charges. If you have been arrested on DUI charges, please contact us for a free consultation. Although it may seem unlikely, DUI charges can often be challenged successfully. In certain situations, we can help clients get reduced charges or have the charges dismissed completely.
Our criminal defense team will analyze and discuss all aspects of a client’s charge to determine the potential consequences of a conviction under Pennsylvania law. These consequences often include suspension and/or revocation of driving privileges, mandatory minimum sentences of incarceration and mandatory minimum fines.
No client’s DUI charge is “standard” and we will develop the best possible defense for your particular circumstances.
Questions that will be investigated in developing your defense include:
- Did the police make an illegal traffic stop?
- Did the Police possess reasonable grounds to request that you submit to a breath or blood test to determine Blood Alcohol Content?
- Were you properly informed of your rights under the Pennsylvania Implied Consent Law before being agreeing or refusing to submit to a breathalyzer?
- If your blood alcohol content (BAC) was over the legal limit, was the Breathalyzer or blood test properly administered?
- Were there any technical problems with phases of the testing and were they conducted in accordance with the law?
- If the results of any Breath or Blood test to determine Blood Alcohol Content were illegally obtained, does the Prosecution still possess sufficient evidence to prove a DUI?
In addition to developing the best possible defense to your DUI charge, our experienced criminal defense attorneys will investigate the alternative sentences that may be available under your particular facts and circumstances.
Questions that will be investigated in developing an alternative sentence to your DUI charge may include:
- Do you qualify for community service, home monitoring/house arrest or probation, as opposed to incarceration or jail time?
- Do you qualify for an Occupational Limited License (OLL) or work permit, until your driving privileges are reinstated?
- Are you eligible for the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) Program, as a first time offender?
- Are you eligible for an Intermediate Punishment Program, as a subsequent offender?
- Are you eligible for a Treatment Court Program, as a subsequent offender with an alcohol or controlled substance addiction?
If you have been charged with DUI offense, we will represent you throughout the entire legal process. Contact us at (610) 584-4416 for a free, no obligation consultation.