WHITE COLLAR CRIMES
Generally speaking, White collar crimes involve individuals who use methods of deception and/or carefully constructed schemes that result in financial gain. Often, white collar offenses are prosecuted by the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office, or the United States Attorney’s Office (Federal Court).
At Mullaney & Mullaney, we aggressively defend people who have been accused of white-collar crimes involving allegations of:
- Corrupt Organizations
- Wiretap Act Violations
- Tax Fraud/Income Tax Evasion
- Insurance Fraud: Medicare Fraud, Worker’s Compensation Fraud
- Identity Theft: Check Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Forgery
- Employee Theft: Embezzlement, Theft of Trade Secrets, Illegal Kickbacks
- SEC Violations: Securities Fraud, Stockbroker Fraud, Insider Trading
- Other White Collar crimes: Perjury, Extortion, Money Laundering, Bribery, Price Fixing, Immigration Violations
Prosecutors are aggressive and pursue harsh sentences for white collar crime convictions; making it very important for people accused to seek out an experienced criminal defense attorney as early as possible. Never speak to authorities before contacting a lawyer – silence cannot be used in the court of law. However, statements made to the police without the presence of a lawyer are permissible in court.
At Mullaney & Mullaney we help our clients through every step of the legal process to ensure that their constitutional and legal rights are protected.
If you are under investigation for white-collar crime, it is important to act immediately. Contact our experienced criminal defense team at (610) 584-4416. All consultations are 100% free.